Federal – Metro DC – Client Financial Management Analyst – 00221515
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, helps U.S. federal agencies build the government of the future. With 4,000 dedicated US employees, Accenture Federal Services is uniquely positioned to support federal agencies in shattering the status quo, achieving profound efficiencies and relentlessly delivering results. Accenture Federal Services is a long-time and trusted resource for the federal community. Every cabinet level agency in the United States and 20 of the country’s largest federal government agencies have worked with Accenture Federal Services to achieve outcomes and move toward high performance. Join us and you can help our federal clients achieve what matters most, powering the services that touch the nation every day.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture’s capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
Client Financial Management professionals provide their services from the opportunity phase through contract completion in the areas of GAAP compliance, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting, contract profit and loss management, and advisory services to our customer leadership teams and corporate leadership.
The Client Financial Management Analyst will be responsible for the following:
– Performing or assisting with work plan reconciliation and reporting, processing financial transactions, and tracking time
– Assisting with the preparation of engagement, project, and program reporting as well as Accenture internal financial accounting processes
– Executing or assisting in receivables follow-up, monitoring variances, and discrepancy follow-up
– Reconciling subcontractor invoices and following up to confirm payment
– Monitoring and reporting or advising on engagement financial status
– Monitoring or advising on engagement capital assets and technology rental equipment
– Performing or assisting with reconciliation processes, data and report archiving, forecast management activities, and contract compliance ”
Qualified candidates – to learn more about this position and apply, please follow this link:http://careers.accenture.com/us-en/jobs/Pages/jobdetails.aspx?lang=en&job=00221515&carsec=10003