Accenture Federal – SAP Development Systems Specialist role – 00218798
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Whitehall, Ohio
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, helps U.S. federal agencies build the government of the future. With 4,000 dedicated US employees, Accenture Federal Services is uniquely positioned to support federal agencies in shattering the status quo, achieving profound efficiencies and relentlessly delivering results. Accenture Federal Services is a long-time and trusted resource for the federal community. Every cabinet level agency in the United States -and 20 of the country’s largest federal government agencies -has worked with Accenture Federal Services to achieve outcomes and move toward high performance. Join us and you can help our federal clients achieve what matters most, powering the services that touch the nation every day.
The System Specialist is responsible for analysis, design, and testing of components of the SAP (ECC 6.0and SRM). The System Specialist is involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of SAP modules and those that interface with other applications. The System Specialist has a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by Client Service Teams. The System Specialist is required to participate in pager/on-call support. The System Specialist reports to the Client Service Team Manager.
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members and executives on and across the project team.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies.
- Provide and own SAP application support in assigned areas.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP application.
- Analyze, design and test break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules.
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members and executives to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Develop system specifications for SAP components.
- Design SAP components to functional and technical programming standards.
- Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
- Create operational documentation for the SAP application.
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
- Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills.
- Coordinate work with other Systems Specialists across teams.
- Organize and prepare work effectively to facilitate proactive resolution of problems
- Provide input to assist in determining level of work effort for assigned activities
- Assist the Client Service Team Manager in monitoring budget by providing estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks
Qualified candidates – to learn more about this position and apply, please follow this link: