Federal – Technical Infrastructure Analyst – 00217498
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, helps U.S. federal agencies build the government of the future. With 4,000 dedicated US employees, Accenture Federal Services is uniquely positioned to support federal agencies in shattering the status quo, achieving profound efficiencies and relentlessly delivering results. Accenture Federal Services is a long-time and trusted resource for the federal community. Every cabinet level agency in the United States-and 20 of the country’s largest federal government agencies-have worked with Accenture Federal Services to achieve outcomes and move toward high performance. Join us and you can help our federal clients achieve what matters most, powering the services that touch the nation every day.
Accenture’s Federal Practice based in Arlington, Va and the surrounding Metropolitan area has opportunities for you to become part of their high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key Federal clients in Financial Management, ERP Package System Implementation, and Business Process Improvement.
– Contribute to all aspects of the requirement definition and execution of
activities for full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project.
– Create design specifications and configure application software
– Participate in and contribute to AS-IS and To Be process design and build
– Develop Functional design through design sessions with functional SMEs and
– Ensure Traceability, Quality Assurance and Configuration Management for
requirements through the entire SDLC.
– Elicit requirements from stakeholders and product champion, using
techniques such as interviews, requirement gathering sessions, surveys
and/or other techniques as needed
– Work with other leads (Development, Functional, Technical,
Interface/Conversion) to ensure an integrated product and to confirm and
– Ensure the finished product meets the design objectives and any other
appropriate criteria associated with the system requirements and Statement
Qualified candidates – to learn more about this position and apply, please follow this link: http://careers.accenture.com/us-en/jobs/Pages/jobdetails.aspx?lang=en&job=00217498&carsec=10003