Exciting Career Opportunity with Accenture Federal Services!
Are you or someone you know a recent Graduate looking to start your career in Technology? I’m currently recruiting for Federal- Entry Level Training Program Software Engineeering Associates for Accenture Federal Services. Details are listed below:
Candidates for this role must meet the following basic criteria:
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree (with a graduation date no later than May 31, 2014)
- A track record of strong academic performance (2.8 or higher cumulative GPA)
- Must be located within the Arlington, VA area or commutable distance
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
There are also a few preferred qualifications that would be an asset to any candidate interested in applying:
- Solid foundation in object oriented programming
- Strong Microsoft office skills, especially Excel and Visio
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
The full job description/details on how to apply can be found here – http://careers.accenture.com/us-en/jobs/Pages/jobdetails.aspx?lang=en&job=00221084&carsec=10003
If this opportunity looks good to you, please feel free to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m happy to answer any questions you may have. If this opportunity doesn’t seem like a good fit for you, please feel free to pass along this information to any friends or colleagues you have that may be interested in learning more about this role. I am currently looking to place a large number of Federal- Entry Level Training Program- Software Engineering Associates within the Metro DC area and would love to have the opportunity to consider as many applicants as possible for this opportunity.